We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- contact information
- computer or network
- interactions with us
- billing or purchase information
We collect your personal information in order to:
- process and deliver online orders.
- contact job applicants about positions within our organisation.
- send you emails from time to time about our business.
Providing some information is optional. If you choose not to enter name, email, address, we’ll be unable to contact you about your job application.
- If you choose not to enter a name, email, address we’ll be unable to process and deliver your online order.
We keep your information safe by storing it in encrypted files and only allowing certain staff to access it.
We keep your information for two years at which point we securely destroy it by securely destroying all digital records.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at [email protected], or 0212024651, or 20 Alison Avenue, Albert Town Wanaka 9382 New Zealand.